After a long series of meetings with exhibitors, organizers and other partners, it is now a fact that the next edition of the Danish Maritime Fair will take place from 2 – 4 May 2018 in Lokomotivværkstedet in Copenhagen. The fair will remain a central part of the Danish Maritime Days, as the organizations behind Danish Maritime Days have decided that this arrangement is also scheduled for early May 2018.
– It is with great pleasure we ascertain, that the strong new ties – that the Danish Maritime Days has created in The Blue Denmark – will be preserved, says Rene Wittendorff, CEO of the Media Group Maritime Denmark and the Danish Martime Fair.
– We look forward to continuing the close cooperation with the organizations behind Danish Maritime Days, and we will do our best to contribute to the concept being further developed – for the benefit of the entire Blue Denmark, says Rene Wittendorff.
Although the dates have just been finalized, the team behind the Danish Maritime Fair has been working on the project for a long time. The main lines of the new Hallplan 2018 is long drawn, and everything indicates that the fair will set new records in 2018.
– Our exhibitors and visitors have always wished, that the fair should continue as a part of the Danish Maritime Days – but with a greater distance to the big SMM exhibition. We have fought hard to achieve this, and now it has come through, says Rene Wittendorff.
Besides being set at a better time, the Danish Maritime Fair will henceforth take place every two years – compared to each year from 2014 – 2016.
– We are very grateful for the outstanding support that the establishment of the Danish Maritime Fair has received from all parts of The Blue Denmark. Without this support, the exhibition would never have happened, says Rene Wittendorff.
– It has been challenging for all to complete the Danish Maritime Days and Danish Maritime Fair for three consecutive years, but it has been necessary to get the concept started. Now we’re building on the valuable experience we have collected the first three years, and continue the close cooperation – for the benefit of Danish exports and employment.
May is not only a much better time when you look at the other big maritime events taking place in the world. The month of May also makes it possible to involve the large outdoor areas at Lokomotivværkstedet’s disposal – which opens up entirely new possibilities.
If you want to secure a booth at Danish Maritime Fair in May 2018, you can contact the fair’s sales department at +45 7020 4155 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Danish Maritime Fair is a part of the Danish Maritime Days.